If you haven’t seen this movie, go see it. Here are 6 quick lessons from the movie:
- Don’t be so quick to monetize. Think long term about your venture.
- Many have a great idea, but few will execute it. In history, Zuckerberg will be remembered not those who had the idea “first”.
- Stay true to your vision. Understand and remember where you want to take your idea.
- Success doesn’t translate to likability. The subtitle of the movie says, “You don’t make 500 million friends without making a few enemies.” Enough said.
- Viral is huge. If you have a product where your friends tell their friends and on and on…you are in good shape.
- Have signed agreements (or have a REALLY good lawyer).