To start this week off well, here is some motivation to help small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- “If you're going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “What winning is to me is not giving up, is no matter what's thrown at me, I can take it. And I can keep going.” – Patrick Swayze
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” – Muhammad Ali
- “Experience has taught me how important it is to just keep going, focusing on running fast and relaxed. Eventually it passes and the flow returns. It's part of racing.” – Frank Shorter
- “Sometimes you're driving and you take a wrong turn, you realize it, and turn around. Sometimes you keep going straight because you're always afraid of making that wrong turn. Only rarely, though, do you get the chance to take a turn, not knowing where it will take you, but you gotta go all in just in the thrill of finding out.” – Brighton Peake
- “When the world says, ‘Give up,' Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time.'” ~ Author Unknown
- “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” ~William Feathe