Monday Motivation – Muhammad Ali Edition
Not just one of the greatest athletes but one of the greatest individuals left the world this weekend. We wanted to take this time to celebrate his greatness as an athlete and provide some motivation that we can use as entrepreneurs and business owners.
Keep Working Until You Reach Success
I am the Greatest
11 Motivational Quotes from Muhammad Ali
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
- Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- A man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.
- Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.