Monday Morning Motivation: Fight for What You Want
To start this week off well, here is some motivation to help small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- “You lose nothing when fighting for a cause … In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” -Napoleon Hill
- “You may delay, but time will not.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is not anything, but an opportunity for something.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.” -Demosthenes